Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fri 7th July, Opera House Tour & Bridgeclimb

I went on the tour of the Opera House at 10am this morning was quite interesting. Then ambled around the shops for a while before going to the Bridgeclimb, I had intended climbing the pylon prior to the Bridge but had to leave it as was probably cutting my timing a bit too fine. My climb was at 3.55pm and counted as a Night Climb - It was the first one after the late dusk climbs so it meant that I did actually get to see the sunset over Sydney as well. The photos on here aren’t great as I never got them in digital format so I had to try to take photos of photos indoors using the flash – Hence my distorted face, honest I don’t look quite that bad! I did enjoy the climb but would have been disappointed if I’d paid the extra for an early or late dusk – As advised by a couple of people the last dusk group was just in front of us and had paid about and extra 60 dollars for the privilege.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home