Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mon 10th July, Blue Mountains

I caught the bus for my trip to the Blue Mountains at 7.20am, No hangover! I was able to catch up on some of my sleep with the 2 hour journey to the Mountains. When we first go there we went kangaroo hunting, so I saw my last wild kangaroos before returning home – Again it was another fine day with blue skies and great views. We went for a walk with a Park Ranger in the morning and then in the afternoon went and saw the “Three Sisters” – the 3 turrets on the photos and had a ride on the Katoomba Light Railway “the steepest incline railway in the world”, steepest incline 52 degrees and a length of 450m with a vertical drop of 250m.

When I got back to the hostel I caught up with Rocky and we went out for a meal at a German Restaurant in The Rocks – A great way to spend my last evening in Australia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home